Did I Mention I Love Comments?

Well, I do! I love getting feedback. Even if you have nothing to say, let me know you stopped by. Don't be shy. I want to know who's stopping by and checking in on us. It's nice to know someone is reading what I'm writing. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Brynne update

Brynne is growing so fast! They change so much the first couple of years. She is now 15 months old. She weighs about 24 pounds and is learning to talk but still points and grunts for the most part to get what she wants. But she does say a lot of words, including "here you go" when she hands something to somebody. She still loves her blankie or "night night" as we call them at our house. She takes it with us everywhere we go. She is also very mobile. She walks, runs, climbs and jumps! And she loves to dance! Just turn on some music and watch her go! She is into her "Baby Einstein" videos and leads Mom by the fingers to whatever it is she wants at the moment. She and Zerrin are learning to play together. It is really cute. They often hide in the closet together, then run screaming for the bed to see who gets there first, and then burst into hysterical laughter. She knows her brother by name (Bubba) and goes looking for him when he is napping. Brynne is still very much a momma's girl and is mostly content as long as mom is nearby or holding her. Mom loves being the favorite, but it sure makes it hard to get any chores done! She is a delightful handful and she makes us laugh every day. We sure love that monkey girl!

No comments: