Did I Mention I Love Comments?

Well, I do! I love getting feedback. Even if you have nothing to say, let me know you stopped by. Don't be shy. I want to know who's stopping by and checking in on us. It's nice to know someone is reading what I'm writing. Thanks!

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Magic Day

Brynne woke up today to find that there is no more shake-shake. She took it rather well. I have been showing her how low the container of chocolate powder was getting, and when it was gone, she watched me throw it away. That was yesterday. Still, the first thing she asked for this morning was a shake-shake. So I reminded her that it was all gone. She thought for a moment and then said, "Dinner. Mamma, I want dinner." "Okay. What do you want?" "Mmmm. How 'bout Mac 'n Cheese?" "Okay." And I made her some. Of course, she was extremely impatient as we waited for the darn stuff to cool to a reasonable temperature to eat it. Now she's happy as a clam. She's actually eating solid food. Whoo Hoo!

No comments: