Did I Mention I Love Comments?

Well, I do! I love getting feedback. Even if you have nothing to say, let me know you stopped by. Don't be shy. I want to know who's stopping by and checking in on us. It's nice to know someone is reading what I'm writing. Thanks!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rocket Adventures

Todd has been taking Bubba on rocket adventures lately. He used to do the same thing with Danielle and Sydney when they were younger. He bought a rocket at Michael's and put it together with him and went to the beach to set it off. Daddy stuffing the rocket to keep it from exploding.
Countdown to launch. 5...4....3....2.....1..... BLAST OFF!

Chasing the rocket after blast off. That thing can move!


Zerrin threading the rocket onto the propulsion wire. I know the pictures are out of order. I'm still an amateur blogger. But you get the idea!

Zerrin returning from chasing the rocket. Believe me, he got his exercise that day!

Concentrating really hard to set it up right.
Zerrin loves being Daddy's helper.


The actual blast off. Not as interesting a picture as it was supposed to be...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i just tell you how jealous i am that you live on the beach??!! you are so lucky. when are you guys moving? and will you be on the beach in japan? super cute pix by the way.

Alicia said...

We'll be going to Japan in the early fall...late August or early September. And yes, we will be on the beach or near it anyway. Okinawa is a tropical island comparable to Hawaii. I don't know if I'll ever be able to handle a real winter every again!