And now my BIG BOY is going to kindergarten and riding the bus all by himself!
Here he is getting ready, combing his hair all by himself.
And here he is posing with his back pack. He picked it out himself. Such a big boy!
Here is Zerrin waiting at the bus stop, a full 30 minutes early. (After he woke up crying and telling me he didn't want to go to school...)
And this is a video of him getting on the bus. I was doing fine, smiling and waving until the bus pulled away... Then the tears started welling up in my eyes. It's so hard to say goodbye to my baby boy. I guess he's not a baby anymore. They grow way too fast!
Blowing kisses to Momma. I love you, Buddy. I'm going to miss you! Big Hugs!




1 comment:
i am so exactly with you!!! bradyn started last week and he was all excited to ride the bus and so happy, and it is sad, i miss my baby!
Post a Comment